Praise God!
I had no one to share this with, but I figure this is not a moment I want to forget and let slip away.
As I was listening to Pandora, the song "better is one day" started playing. In my mind, I was thinking, "oh, I haven't heard this song in a while. It's a nice song." I also happened to be reading Psalm 83. I was already at the end of the chapter so I moved onto Psalm 84 which began with:
"How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and flesh cry out for the living God."
God is truly wonderful and amazing. Many times I feel spiritually dry and distant from him but he always finds a way to pull me back. The little things he does in my life mean more to me than anything else. They are proof that he is here with me. I am not alone, and I am blessed by the Living God. Better is one day in God's courts than a thousand days anywhere else.
No comments:
Post a Comment